Copper Vitamix Professional Series 750
I have a red Vitamix at home with both the wet and dry blade and use it every day. I highly recommend them and can guarantee that it’s one statement piece you’ll never fall out of love with. Perhaps it’s time to upgrade to this beauty…
The Professional Series 750 blender features preset programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees and for cleaning that make it the most multifunctional Vitamix yet. Its 2L capacity blending container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results. It’s also the most powerful blender on the market today, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- 44 cm high, 18 cm wide; 22 cm deep. 5 kg.
- Made in USA.
- Five pre-programmed settings for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and cleaning.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender one of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 2-litre BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has a removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a hardbound cookbook containing more than 200 recipes.
- Hard-wearing laser-stainless steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer’s warranty.