The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer in Pistachio
Isn’t she a beauty? The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer has to be the most coveted stand mixer ever!
The colours are always so gorgeous, but this pistachio colour has to be my favourite by far! It’s a statement piece for any home cook or baker, and I love how there are so many attachments that make it so much more than a mixer! Noodles? Ice cream? Crushed nuts? Homemade mince, anyone? It’s an investment, but it’s worth every penny.
A smaller version of commercial-sized models, this versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or biscuit dough without compromising your kitchen bench space. It’s expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, USA, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- Two bowls included – 4.8 L stainless-steel bowl with handle and 2.8 L stainless-steel mixing bowl useful for smaller quantities; both lock to base.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk and pouring shield.
KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Includes:
- 4.8 L cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- 2.8 L cap. stainless-steel mixing bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whisk.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminium housing.
- 35.8 cm deep x 22.1 cm wide x 35.3 cm high.
- 10.6 kg.